Holly at Holly Michael’s Writing Straight was kind enough to nominate my blog for this award. Do visit her blog, which features posts on faith, family, social media, travel and more. My favorite part of receiving a blog award is sharing it with fellow bloggers. If your blog is on this list of nominees, all you have to do is copy the award image into a new post on your blog, answer the questions below, and post links to other deserving bloggers. Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them in their comments sections, and enjoy sharing the award!
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street — the version with Natalie Wood as the little girl.
2. What is your favorite flower? That’s a tough question, since I like so many flowers. Probably morning glories are my favorites, because they remind me of my parents, who used to say, “Good morning, glory!” when I’d get up in the morning.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Iced coffee.
4. What is your passion? All kinds of writing, from gardening articles to poetry!
5. What is your favorite time of year? When I lived in the northeastern U.S., my favorite season was spring, which signaled an end to snow drifts and ice storms. Now that I live in south Texas, I prefer winter . . . much more comfortable temperatures!
6. What is your favorite time of day? Morning — love the idea of a fresh start each day!
7. What is your favorite physical activity? I love going for walks, especially first thing in the morning.
8. What is your favorite vacation? I don’t think I have a favorite vacation destination, but I do like to have some free time to enjoy a good book, go shopping or just do some artwork.
Here is my list of nominees. Hope you’ll pay them a visit if you haven’t already.
You will be blessed every time you read this blog. As she shares stories of her own faith journey, she inspires readers to have faith and live a joyous life.
You will enjoy this blog, which is dedicated to the topic of hamsters! Includes tips on raising hamsters and keeping your pets healthy.
This lovely blog is a tribute to the blogger’s mother — and to all mothers, actually. Topics include recipes, books and dealing with Alzheimer’s disease.