When I step outside the blinding “should haves” or “could haves”, my eyes open to “thank God I have!” Thanks to Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience for hosting Multitudes on Mondays. My gratitude list continues:
128. Good report from my husband John’s post-op follow-up appointment. His determination inspires me every day.
130. Family who continue to offer help throughout John’s recovery when John and I need it. Special thanks to Mark and Susan once again, for their generous help with transportation, and for their encouragement.
129. Listening to rain as I write this post. It’s an especially welcome sound as we struggle to emerge from a long drought here in Texas.
130. Independent thinkers who remind me to look beyond party affiliation and focus on reality and compassion.
131. Chile rellenos casserole for Sunday brunch…thanks to John for a great idea! Then a couple of hours later, I got out the pots and pan again and made pumpkin-apple pancakes!
132. San Antonio Spurs!!
133. Boston Bruins!!
134. Our cat Lucky settling into his favorite chair. Just may change his name to Archie Bunker :)
Hope you’ll link up at A Holy Experience with your gratitude list. Have a blessed week!