Lately, I have been turning my attention toward creativity — writing poetry and short stories, and working on pastels. Here is a photo of my work in progress — a pastel of Mission San Jose in San Antonio, Texas. My husband and I visited the Mission Trail two years ago, just after I moved to Texas for our wedding.
My husband has encouraged me to share my creative gifts — a wonderful thought as we ponder Multitudes on Monday at A Holy Experience!
My list for this week:
14) My pastel sets — I have a set of chalks and a set of pencils, and love the feel of the powdery chalks on my fingers!
15) My new counselor, who takes a Christ-centered, spiritual approach to each session.
16) My husband’s continued improving health.
17) Times spent in the kitchen cooking with my husband or my mom. We all love vegetarian dishes, and all love to cook new foods!
18) Book review opportunities — I’ll soon get paid to read books and write about them — how fun is that??
That’s my list for this week…please join us and share yours!