A hectic week ahead…even more reason to set aside time for gratitude! Won’t you join us at A Holy Experience for Multitudes on Mondays?
19. This morning, Gulf breezes ushered in more humid Texas weather, combined with near-100 degree temperatures. But my usual morning walk with my mom was still refreshing, thanks to overcast skies and shade here and there. The walks are getting easier and easier for both of us.
20. Salmon filets for dinner tonight! We’re learning more and more about healthy eating, and discovering recipes that use healthy foods in creative and delicious ways.
21. My husband is enjoying time spent working on a model ship. Always a blessing to nurture creativity!
22. Enjoyed working on a project with my mom — we’re making a foot stool out of wood and fiber rush. My mom used to have a chair repairing business, and I am learning some valuable tips from her. Fun, too!
23. Long-distance friendships that endure. A few years ago, I lived — and eventually worked — at a homeless shelter in Arizona. I found the deepest friendships of my life there.
That’s my list for this week. Why not link up and share yours? Have a blessed week!