It’s been a while since I last posted my gratitude list…can’t wait to get started again! Our new apartment brings many reasons for gratitude, and I am happy to share.
Thank you as always to A Holy Experience for hosting One Thousand Gifts: Multitudes on Mondays.
This week, I am grateful for:
32) Our new apartment, which is more beautiful than any place I could have pictured myself living.
33) A few years ago, my mother and I struggled through a period of homelessness and living in shelters. I am grateful that those years led me to the Lord, and gave me the opportunity to serve other homeless women.
34) Christmas decorations! For the first time in several years, I am decorating my home with my own decorations for Christmas. My mom and I had fun shopping in the Christmas aisles today, and my husband and I enjoyed putting up the wreath on our door and taking pictures.
35) Fall and winter gardens in south Texas. Had a chance to sample tomatoes from my mother-in-law’s garden today. Couldn’t do that when I lived in New Hampshire!
36) Panettone, my favorite Italian Christmas bread. My mom bought some today, and we all enjoyed it with coffee this afternoon.
37) My husband’s new creative venture — clay sculpting. I haven’t worked with clay in a while…hubby was having so much fun working with it, it looks like I’ll be picking up some clay, too.
38) New clothes today! Picked up a new pair of black jeans — always have to have my black jeans.
39) The chance to take my mom out for lunch today. Really, really crowded, but the cheeseburgers were worth it!
I hope you’ll savor some quiet time with your gratitude list. And won’t you share it at Multitudes on Mondays?