In November, we moved to our new apartment in San Antonio, about 50 miles north of where we had been living. I have been searching for a church in a city full of churches. Yesterday, I attended a worship service at a church about three miles from our home, and by the time the service ended, I had found many more reasons for gratitude! Please join us with your gratitude list at A Holy Experience.
This week I am grateful for:
47) finding a church near our new apartment.
48) being greeted at the new church by a woman who is an English teacher and fellow freelance writer. We had a wonderful chat before the service started.
49) the chance to attend a discipleship/leadership program at church.
50) participating in the “Bible in 90 Days” challenge at church.
51) seeing my husbannd’s peace and contentment as he contemplates new projects — both short-term and long-term.
52) my husband’s determination to renew his health.
53) the surprise e-card from my husband yesterday morning!
Here’s to another promising week!