10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most
Many of the things that mean the most to me are not really things, but I couldn’t write my list without including them. It was very difficult to narrow it down to 10! If you have a list, why not join us at Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge?
1. Faith. The longer I live, the more I realize how much I depend on this part of my life.
2. Friends. I love the saying, “Friends are the family you choose.” My best friends happen to be family, especially my husband and my mom, but I also include close friends whom I’ve met over the years. And our cat, of course!
3. Notebook and pen. I live to write, and I write to live!
4. Cookbooks. I definitely am living proof that food can “be thy medicine.”
5. Herbs. Many of the “useful plants,” such as nettle, oatstraw, echinacea and hawthorn, have helped me heal. I can’t imagine my life without them.
6. Coffee. What can I say? I’m a writer!
7. Chocolate. Second only to coffee!
8. Poetry. My husband is a poet, and I have always loved to read poetry. It’s like oxygen.
9. My kitchen. I love to cook, and I love to cook for people. The kitchen is a happy room in our home!
10. My Computer. It’s the easiest way for me to work, write, learn, and stay in touch with friends.
As I wrote this post, I kept rearranging the order in my head, but this is the closest I could come to a final list!