How cool — Donna at My Life One Story at a Time has awarded my blog with the Beautiful Blogger Award! I am happy to accept!
Now there are three things you have to do when you receive this award. First, you post the award image on your blog. Then, the fun part is that you get to pass this award on to other bloggers. But first, I need to tell you a few things you may not know about me!
1. I used to be allergic to cats — but thankfully, I’m not anymore, and can enjoy the company of our sweet kitty, Lucky.
2. I collect catalogs — yarn, beads, sewing, at supplies. Every now and then I actually order something from them!
3. My favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy. Yikes, last night’s episode was very difficult to watch.
4. I love to do many types of crafts, but I’ve never tried lacemaking. Time to get out those catalogs…
5. I’ve been studying for my Microsoft Office Specialist Certification. Not sure if I’ll actually become certified, but I sure am learning a lot for my own use.
6. Just started working out on a treadmill. Not a big deal, unless you know that I’ve been terrified of that contraption until a couple of weeks ago — too much motion. Always thought I was going to fall or go flying across the room. Then, I had to get used to it for a stress test!
Now, the really fun part — giving the award to others! Here are some deserving blogs…do pay them a visit!