Please join us with your Multitudes on Mondays gratitude list at A Holy Experience. I’m celebrating simple joys and new beginnings this week:
66. Breathing room, now that I am paying more attention to the kinds of writing I love. It’s good to feel less pressured and more enthusiastic and joyous about my work. Thanks to my husband for encouraging me to slow down.
67. A simple spaghetti sauce, with just a few ingredients, that turned out great!
68. Watching our cat sleep next to me as I sit at my computer. He’ll sleep for a while, get up, stretch, and turn around and go back to sleep. I wonder if he is actually sleeping as he does this?
69. Dark chocolate — this time, 85% cocoa — as a healthy snack! Can’t beat that!
70. A “girls’ day out” with my mom, shopping for clothes and whatever!
71. The humming of the fan in our living room, almost lulling me to sleep as I write this.
72. My husband and I have a new church home, where we feel the presence of Christ everywhere. Shared a blessed, beautiful morning with other members of our RCIA class.
73. Fresh jalapeno-cheddar bread from our favorite bakery. A winning Sunday tradition is born — church, then bakery! Next week, we’ll try the olive bread…or maybe the sourdough baguette…or…
To be continued next Monday…have a wonderful week!