I am happy and humbled to accept the Versatile Blogger Award from SR at To Have Her Heart. Do pay her blog a visit…you’ll be blessed!
Now for the award. First, I must tell you seven things about myself. Then, I get to share the award with other bloggers — my favorite part! If your blog is listed here, simply copy the award image into a blog post, tell your readers seven things about yourself, and share the award.
Seven things about myself:
1. When I was in my late teens and early 20’s, I was a semi-professional folksinger and songwriter. I’ve been thinking about picking up the guitar again.
2. I think I am addicted to cheese.
3. I am an herbalist and love to grow and cook with aromatic herbs, such as basil and rosemary.
4. I do not know how to swim…yet.
5. I love tea, especially Earl Grey and darjeeling.
6. I love peppermint and wintergreen, but can’t stand spearmint. Not sure why, just never liked the smell.
7. My favorite time of year is winter. This is amazing, because when I lived in New Hampshire, it was my least favorite season. Now that I live in Texas, I look forward to the cooler days when we can open the windows and check the mail without breaking a sweat!
I would like to share this award with these talented bloggers. I hope you’ll take the time to visit each of these wonderful blogs!
More to come!