This week at A Holy Experience, we are expressing gratitude for mothers. My mother, my mother-in-law, and my aunt-in-law all have my gratitude for making this day easier than it might have been. I’ll explain in my list 🙂
54. I am grateful that my husband was safe when he discovered problems with the brakes on his truck last Friday.
55. Many thanks to my mother-in-law who kindly drove me to my stress test appointment today while my husband took the truck to the brake shop. She sat in the waiting room, too, and found some neat recipes in a magazine!
56. Thanks to my aunt-in-law for keeping me company in the waiting room before the appointment. We shared a crochet magazine.
57. As always, I am grateful for my mother’s company and good humor as she waited with me in the waiting room. We looked at craft catalogs and “bought” every pretty bead in the book!
58. We learned that the truck did not need nearly as much work as we feared.
59. My stress test is over with and I feel great!
60. We lost power this evening during a Texas thunderstorm, but I am able to finish this blog post thanks to the power of batteries!